Translation Co-Ordinator, Buckinghamshire
|Translation Co-Ordinator||£23,250, Excellent Benefits||Buckinghamshire||English|
Global Translation service provider has a new opportunity for a Co-Ordinator.
This is a highly administrative, client-facing role where accuracy and efficiency are paramount.
You will be responisble for processing the customer instructions, using the workflow management system to schedule the order and ensure efficient processing, liaising with internal departments to ensure translation is processed efficiently, and resolving any queries the client may hav
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous administration experience
- Ability to work under pressure and experience of workload prioritisation
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to deal courteously and efficiently with a wide range of people
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of another language to A level proficiency or above would be an advantage.
The salary is £23,250 per annum. Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from local train station.