Senior Engagement Manager, London
|Senior Engagement Manager||to £100,000 GBP Bonus||London||English|
Our client, a specialist in software communication platforms is seeking a Senior Engagement Manager for its London office to own and lead their client management and implementations across Europe, with the potential to move into a team management role in the future
This position is an integral part of the company`s long-term relationship with its global customers. Your efforts will directly impact the long-term success of the global business. In addition to responsibilities associated with customer engagements, this individual will play a critical role in maintaining and expanding the business in EMEA. As part of their growing London office, a secondary part of your role will be to support with marketing, business development and sales (as needed) to build presence in the market. You must have the drive, entrepreneurial energy, and passion to be successful wearing multiple hats in a fast-paced environment.
Working in their London office and reporting to the Sr. Engagement Director, you will own and lead customer engagements implementing flagship SaaS solution.
You must have the maturity, confidence, and experience to manage and partner with customers, as well as the willingness, energy, and technical ability to roll up your sleeves and get into the details of projects and our platform.
This position is an integral part of the company`s long-term relationship with its global customers. Your efforts will directly impact the long-term success of the global business. In addition to responsibilities associated with customer engagements, this individual will play a critical role in maintaining and expanding our business in EMEA. As part of the growing London office, a secondary part of the role will be to support with marketing, business development and sales (as needed) to build presence in the market. You must have the drive, entrepreneurial energy, and passion to be successful wearing multiple hats in a fast-paced environment.
- Own and lead multiple, simultaneous customer engagements throughout the customer lifecycle to implement and grow the SaaS solution: Program Studio, mobile Employee Experience applications, and Partner APIs
- Use a consultative approach to facilitate enterprise-wide deployments of the platform across your customers. Get the buy-in, build the plan and execute
- Use project management best practices to manage day-to-day project team activities to support our flagship accounts. Oversee completion of deliverables by managing schedules, meeting milestones, and ensuring technical success
- Establish an account strategy to meet the client's organizational business objectives and drive account growth and retention. Identify opportunities for use cases, integrations, and platform expansion
- Drive the account strategy by coordinating between internal and client teams to build business cases for broader use of the platform, managing technical implementation projects, and demonstrating ROI
- Develop strong customer relationships that enable the company to become a trusted advisor for our customers’ executives and other stakeholders
- Drive adoption of key product functionality by aligning capabilities with desired outcomes
- Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional solution design, based on the client needs and scope of products/services
- Help Sales, Customer Success and Account Management develop SOWs and identify areas of solution expansion and professional services; Identify, scope and deliver customer upsell opportunities
- Support the EMEA Sales Team with late-stage sales opportunities as needed, by helping with marketing events, attending meetings, and acting as a trusted advisor to soon-to-be customers
- Provide both engagement and technical leadership to the customer
- Provide business acumen for customers and strive to understand the business problem we are solving in order to best configure the solution and exceed customer expectations
- Deliver product enablement and guidance to clients to ensure that they get the full value from all components of the platform
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion
- Work with product management and engineering to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the product suite.
- BA/BSc degree (Required); MBA (Preferred)
- At least 8-10 years of system implementation, SI consulting, change management or communications experience as a consultant, senior consultant, strategic advisor and/or engagement manager (Required)
- Demonstrated ability to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work
- Demonstrated client relationship, communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to execute against a defined methodology and deliver projects within scope, budget, and timeline
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong skills in data analysis/manipluations
- Ability to lead client training, design and knowledge transfer sessions both remote and on-site
- Proven track record of meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert
- Proven track record of partnering with Sales in business development, including closing revenue opportunities
- High level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments
- Specific knowledge and application of internal communications applications and financial management including budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application / infrastructure support
- Operational knowledge of internal communication domains including Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, Yammer, Intranets, HRIS like Workday, PeopleSoft and other enterprise systems like SSO
- Direct experience with the workforce communications platform a plus
- Technical application implementation experience, especially related to knowledge and application of change management applications
- Must be willing to travel up to 30%, often on short notice, throughout Europe and the US
- Local candidates only. Relocation not provided.
SALARY: to £100,000, bonus.
Remote Work Up to 80% of the time
Travel Up to 20% of the time