Sales Account Manager, Birmingham
|Sales Account Manager||c£40,000, ote 90,000, Excellent Benefits||Birmingham||English|
Prestigious company involved in researching the global real estate sector has a superb opportunity for a Sales Account Manager to be based a their Birmingham operation.
The Account Manager will meet or exceed sales objectives within their territory by promoting and selling the services through professional sales techniques. You will be responsible for growing your portfolio and building long-term business relationships with property professionals in the commercial real estate arena.
The clientele are commercial property professionals - largely coming from the following types of organisations: surveyors, banks, pension funds, institutions, retailers, property companies and government. These clients and prospects are high value, as such you would be offered comprehensive training, and command a highly competitive salary with an uncapped commission scheme.
- Grow your sales territory - retain/develop your existing clients and bring in new ones.
- Achieve maximum sales within assigned territory.
- Take full responsibility for all client education and product demonstrations.
- Achieve maximum usage & penetration for every company within existing client base.
- Responsible for prospecting, proposing, and closing sales to new and existing customers within your geographically assigned territory.
- Support customers throughout the relationship, seek customer feedback and take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Consistently manage pipeline and forecasting and updating of CRM system.
The successful candidate will be commercially minded, analytical and diligent wth a strong work ethic. You should have demonstrable experience of meeting and/or exceeding targets.
Essential qualities are:
- Educated to Bachelor degree level - essential
- BtoB Sales experience
- Solid sales experience, preferably within one of the following sectors:
- Software/Internet Related Services
- Business Information
- Commercially minded, analytical and diligent, with a strong work ethic
- Strong relationship driven sales experience with proven retention and up-sell experience.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Creative, flexible and able to adapt to industry change.
- Adept at building world class customer relationships.
- Able to articulate value of the companies offerings to clients
£38,000 – 40,000 , ote approx £90,000 in first year; Performance Bonus;superb benefits.