|Administrator||£20,500 Excellent Benefits||Buckinghamshire||English|
Award-winning world leader within the corporate services sector has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, driven individual who has impeccable organisational skills to join them as an Administrator.
As an Administrator responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining pricelists in accounts and management systems
- Organising and maintaining client default instructions on our in-house systems
- Working together with the IT team, Sales and Finance, you will update and maintain client databases on our in-house systems
- Organising and maintaining client correspondence relating to client requirements
- Organising and maintaining department document storage areas on the Intranet
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1-2 years’ administrative experience
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Excellent organisational skills and keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in using Microsoft Office systems
The salary is £20,500 per annum (pro rata for part-time).
Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from local station.