Administrative Assistant, Buckinghamshire
|Administrative Assistant||£20,750. Excellent Benefits||Buckinghamshire||English|
Prestigious translation services provider has an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to support existing teams with a variety of admin and project management duties.
- Work directly with Coordinators to ensure that projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Cross reference of invoices and documents to ensure client satisfaction
- Generation of project-specific documentation within the Workflow Management system(s)
- Maintenance of records within the Workflow management system(s)
- Final quality control of documents before release to clients
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required to support the IP Service Coordinator teams
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Keen eye for detail
The starting salary is £20,750 per annum.
Excellent opportunity for career advancement.
Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from local train station.