Marketing and Phone Assistant, Hammersmith, London
|Marketing and Phone Assistant||£23-24,000, Bonus, excellent benefits||Hammersmith, London||Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish|
Prestigious research solutions provider to the healthcare sector has opportunities for Dutch and Nordic speakers to join their growing medical panel team as Marketing and Phone Assistants.
You will be responsible for working with the EU team on the strategy of recruitment initiatives, ensuring that outsource and registration targets are met. It is also the responsibility of the Marketing and Phone Assistant to lead and execute the recruitment tasks of the assigned projects and to provide respondent support for the Dutch or Nordic physician markets. This will involve contacting senior healthcare professionals via phone and social media following the process provided by the marketing team.
In addition to fluency in Dutch or a Nordic language, you should be fluent in English, ideally educated to degree standard, have excellent organisational and time management skills with confident, professional communication skills.
Starting salary £23,000 rising to £24,000 after 6 months plus quarterly performance bonus
• 25 days holiday plus public holidays
• Pension scheme (currently 4% employer contribution)
• Life cover insurance from first day of employment (4 x annual basic salary)
• Private fully funded healthcare plan after 6 months
• Subsidised gym membership
• Perkbox (Employee discount scheme)
• Cycle to Work purchase scheme
• Employee Assistance Scheme
• Travel season ticket loan
• Regular staff social events